Jingilator

Original plot for PatF involving Dream Eaters: Yes or no?

We all know that, unfortunately, PatF is not in KH3. To further pass time while we wait for it to be in the series at all, let’s discuss whether or not Dream Eaters would be a suitable enemy type for the world, and what original plot could work involving them.

I got this idea from the old PatF thread in the KH3 forums: https://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/217676-princess-frog-world-confirmed-9.html

I actually always envisioned a potential Princess and the Frog world has having mainly heartless as enemies, particularly shadowy ones since Dr. Facilier's "friends on the other side" manifest themselves as shadows in the real world. But now that you mention it, Dream Eaters might actually fit in pretty well.

On 1/11/2019 at 7:38 AM, Allwil13 said:

I actually always envisioned a potential Princess and the Frog world has having mainly heartless as enemies, particularly shadowy ones since Dr. Facilier's "friends on the other side" manifest themselves as shadows in the real world. But now that you mention it, Dream Eaters might actually fit in pretty well.

I was mostly thinking voodoo and swamp-based Dream Eaters, but now I just thought of tap-dancing frog Emblem Heartless!