Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TakenKing

Dragon Ball Super: Broly

Is anyone excited for the new dragon ball super movie? if so why? If not why not? Me personally I've always been a huge fan of dragon ball and an even bigger fan of Broly. So to see that they are recreating him and making him an actual character and making him canon to the current time in dbs is very exciting. Looking forward to what comes after it as well. 

I probably won't' watch the film until I'm caught up to Dragon Ball Super, because I only started watching Dragon Ball last year, and now I'm on Dragon Ball Z Kai, near the end of the Frieza Arc. After I catch up, only then will I watch the film. It's also pretty cool how they made Broly canon.

10 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

I've heard a lot of people say as much, which makes me excited for when I eventually see it!

The movie was really good. I believe I went to see it twice, but yeah it was the best dbz movie ever in my opinion. The only things referenced from super is the final arc. If you've seen Battle of Gods and Resurrection F then you'll pretty much know everything you need to know for Dragon Ball Super Broly

11 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

I've heard a lot of people say as much, which makes me excited for when I eventually see it!

You mean you haven't seen it yet?! :O Where's your saiyan pride man?! >:) Take our word for it dood, it's freakin awesome.    

1 hour ago, TakenKing said:

The movie was really good. I believe I went to see it twice, but yeah it was the best dbz movie ever in my opinion. The only things referenced from super is the final arc. If you've seen Battle of Gods and Resurrection F then you'll pretty much know everything you need to know for Dragon Ball Super Broly

Haha xD Funny enough I also saw the movie twice as well, 1st with me cousin & 2nd with me friends. 

On 2/28/2019 at 2:31 AM, TakenKing said:

Oh wow, for real? That's pretty badass! I'm for sure going to enjoy it when I get around to watching it!

On 2/28/2019 at 4:00 AM, The Unversed said:

You mean you haven't seen it yet?! :O Where's your saiyan pride man?! >:) Take our word for it dood, it's freakin awesome.    

Lol, only because I'm watching all of Dragon Ball right now! Last year I watched the entirety of OG Dragon Ball, and this year I've been continuing Dragon Ball Z Kai, which I started late last year, and I'm on the Cell Arc. After that I'm gonna watch GT and Super, and I know GT isn't canon, but I still wanna watch it. :3

On 3/4/2019 at 6:31 AM, The Transcendent Key said:

Lol, only because I'm watching all of Dragon Ball right now! Last year I watched the entirety of OG Dragon Ball, and this year I've been continuing Dragon Ball Z Kai, which I started late last year, and I'm on the Cell Arc. After that I'm gonna watch GT and Super, and I know GT isn't canon, but I still wanna watch it. :3

Right on man. >:)

18 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Well, it's funny, because now GT is being considered a parallel universe to Super, so that's causing quite the debate with fans!

Reminds me of how Xenoverse utilized it.

Edited by Alan Smithee

On 4/16/2019 at 10:43 AM, Alan Smithee said:

Reminds me of how Xenoverse utilized it.

Funnily enough, I've only ever seen Xenoverse but have never played it. The only DB games I own are Budokai Tenkaichi 1 and 2, and I remember playing 3 a lot with my best friend/soul brother Jonathan.

I really wanna get FighterZ!

But yeah, I wonder what's in store for Broly?