Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH13 Android app

I've released an Android app for KH13 on the Google Play store for all Android phones:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kh13.app

I've also submitted an iOS app to the Apple App Store, but this takes up to a week to be reviewed and published. I think that we'll wait until both apps to be published before we announce it everywhere (on the homepage here and on our social media). But for now, please enjoy the Android app.

So yeah, any feedback?

It's a pretty simple app right now, basically just a wrapper for the mobile website. But it's nice to have as an app on the phone, and more importantly, I've implemented push notifications that hook into the KH13 notification systems. So if you're logged in on the app you'll get your KH13 notifications on your phone!

Just now, DChiuch said:

So if you're logged in on the app you'll get your KH13 notifications on your phone!

Oh that is going to be so useful :) 

Thank you. Will try it very shortly and give any feedback I can come up with. I've been a member here for quite a long time and the amount of work you put into this site is super appreciated. 

Just now, Leamax said:

I tried to launch the app on my phone, but it keeps crashing

Please tell me what phone you have, what version of Android it's running, and what you're doing when it crashes.

1 minute ago, DChiuch said:

Please tell me what phone you have, what version of Android it's running, and what you're doing when it crashes.

Samsung Galaxy S4, Android version 5.0.1, When I click on the app, a message comes up saying "Unfortunately, KH13 has stopped"

10 minutes ago, Leamax said:

Samsung Galaxy S4, Android version 5.0.1, When I click on the app, a message comes up saying "Unfortunately, KH13 has stopped"

Thanks for that, you're right, there's an issue with older versions of Android. I'll try and fix it asap. 

On 1/28/2019 at 2:00 PM, Leamax said:

This is fixed now on version 1.02. I've submitted it to the Play Store, should be live in an hour or so.

Guest Momo

Are there any updates for KH13 iOS app? The topic mentioned about it and said it was submitted, but that was around 3 months ago..

22 minutes ago, Daisuke said:

Are there any updates for KH13 iOS app? The topic mentioned about it and said it was submitted, but that was around 3 months ago..

Apple rejected it for not offering enough in addition to what just visiting the website in Safari would offer. So I need to do more work on it. I submitted another attempt today, but I'm not sure if they'll accept it or not. Once Apple accepts the app, I'll officially announce both of them.

Guest Momo
34 minutes ago, DChiuch said:

Apple rejected it for not offering enough in addition to what just visiting the website in Safari would offer. So I need to do more work on it. I submitted another attempt today, but I'm not sure if they'll accept it or not. Once Apple accepts the app, I'll officially announce both of them.

Thank you for the info. Hope it won’t be rejected this time.