Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

1 hour ago, shivaa said:

It is being developped? or is there already a release date?

They re-divided their teams and are now focusing on the remake of Final Fantasy 7. I do not know if there is anything secret

we plan on reorganizing and consolidate the 11 existing business divisions at Square Enix into four business units in order

Edited by kingdomhearts4

2 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

I'm sure they have something planned, but I doubt we'll get any announcements about the next installment for a while. I expect we'll start hearing about the future of Kingdom Hearts some time after they release the DLC.

Your words are true We only have to wait for the official announcement

Not the news we would hope for but remember there are some people working on kingdom hearts vr still... so it we dont hear anything DLC wise for kh3....something may be announced whenever they update that

I have a VR but would rather have kh3 dlc over that XD

To give the foretellers more character because they're setting them up as important and yet I barely care about any of them even after having watched backcover and UX.

They are following up some pretty amazing villains so if they drop the ball I will be very sad. 

Also to have UX have more relevance to the story because they keep saying how important the stuff is but it hasnt really played a big role in the games yet. It looks like they're setting that up to be the next saga so I hope they ramp it up a bit.

Also give us time with all the characters together. I want to see them talk, I want to see them fight together, laugh together ect. I dont want any of our old main or main secondary characters (TAV, ARX, Isa, Namine the old Org members) to fall into being background or irrelevant or minor characters. I want them to have purpose and growth and reason to still be in the game and if not be given proper write offs or at the very least good reasons why they cant be in the plot any more with satisfying conclusions.

Which I understand is going to be hard especially for those who have been main characters in their own right or even main secondary characters like Axel (it really donned on me after KH3 how freaking huge the cast is now) so fingers crossed they dont mess it up.

My hope is that we have an avengers style series, where the main numbered games focus on Sora, but we also get smaller games with other characters as the playable character working towards what ever is coming next before all coming together for the Avengers style numbered games with sora at the center again.

I am all for BBS style games as well to accomplish this. where you have multiple characters who are all setting off on their own adventures to helpwith the plot that intertwine and are connected. I would love that.

Also I want more of the 9-12 org members. I want to see more about Larxene and Marluxia, and Luxord and Demyx. They never explained anything about why they joined back up or what any of their motivations were in KH3 so I wants to know MORE SE!!