Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Honestly I want worlds to be a bit smaller at times because I hate how bad the loading times are if you die anywhere on Mt Olympus, or just give us checkpoints/more save points

Well Pachi, if you want to talk about the worlds, I'm all ears

> Honestly I want worlds to be a bit smaller at times because I hate how bad the loading times are if you die anywhere on Mt Olympus, or just give us checkpoints/more save points
I don't think that's going to be a problem from next gen onwards

I said earlier but I think I'm kinda split

I like the bigger areas, and having room to explore. But at the same point, it all felt like a lot of the same thing in the different worlds, whereas in other kh games they were more unique for each individual room

Because I want Square to be able to focus on the OC side of the story without having to focus weeks upon weeks making sure that one rock in that one Disney world looks shiny

Yeah but that's my point. Having more checkpoints will solve that issue as you won't need to do the same thing all over again for however long it takes you to do it. Having the saving points spaced out is fine, the checkpoints are just what they need to add more of.

I think kh3 was on the path to have that sort of interactivity. Like serious, that anvil in herc's world. I can't imagine it was only ever going to be JUST that one thing, and nothing else

Yeah Walrus, that Secluded Forge bit was great

I wish there was more of that

Kh3 worlds are pretty big but still very linear, I wish they were designed a bit more openly