Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Like me when I turn off autocorrect ?

But yeah I have a few asterisks of my own which I've been through probably too many times before haha

i might say something controversial here but i think people may end up agreeing

KH games before 3 have this certain feel to them, when you play them you get this certain feeling, KH3 lacked that

i cant put my finger on it

but KH3 feels so different to other KH games

I kinda get what you mean. The graphics difference is part of it perhaps. Also, might have to factor in that for many this is the first KH game playing as a full adult and maybe won't get the same feeling?

It's very straightforward and lacks the "lofty" aspect

Kingdom Hearts games are like onions, they have layers. Every Kingdom Hearts game up to this point had this feel of "this means something greater, blah blah blah philosophy speech, every world must return to the darkness whence it came", etc. It's almost spiritual, like you're reading (or watching) a religious text. A bunch of weird concepts and emotional things happening

KH3 is more straightforward in the sense that it lacks that spiritual undertone. There's no higher purpose, no silly larger than life speeches, it's "let's boink darkness in the head" brought to the forefront

Hmm, I suppose so. I think the most spiritual section in that sense is the final world

But it is straightforward for sure more so than other games

I do agree with the straightforwardness ???

I mean Nomura admitted that he had to do the bare minimum unfortunately, so that's probably why

Yes. Especially considering how the end portion of the game is set up at the very beginning, so there are no grand revelations, or grand speeches that talk about whatever. It's just "let's go to that Disney world and hope for the best" while waiting for the plot to pick up and go somewhere

I suppose also, there is less mystery in this game. KH1 had so many unknowns. And in KH2 there was the organisation which was very enigmatic

the way i was thinking about KH3 earlier was "they made a game, but didnt put much effort into making the game good/great"

thats my feelings on KH3

¯_(ツ)_/¯