Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

Guess I was too busy tryna re-learn the game in general to notice the inconveniences lol

Seemed like there was a bunch not working correctly back then...

Remember in kh3 remind. We saw daybreak turn into Break and then turn into scala. The machine that kept kairi piece of heart when looking for them

@Deejusu

Also congrats to the leos that made it rank 1 this time...

I’ll rewatch that stuff eventually

But I’m guessing you’re talking about the machine where you have to align the red, blue, & green lights appropriately in breezy quarter

So I wasn’t dreaming when I saw “2nd.”
Ngl, I really didn’t try that hard last week bc of burnout, thinking the finale was happening, & work, but BRUH.

Congrats & I hope y’all Leo’s have a nice day and everything, but I’m salty and seeking vengeance lmaoseasalty

Dang, y’all always know how to make my friendly banter attacks miss lmfao

But I’m thinking it does help with ranking, bc I ranked higher than I expected without going full out...

Nah not really lol. I’m almost double the level I was & did so in not even half the amount of time. Plus, I learned a LOT this second play through.

Thanks to some of y’all ofc paha

Thankfully I never spent $ bc then it woulda been a different story lol

I think this is the second time Vulpus (global) wasn't in first.

The first time would've been back when they had the reward campaign if Ursus came in first since Ursus was last due to people assuming Ass Head was the traitor, so some players switched to Ursus that week to get it in first and claim the jewel prize.

I said this before, but I legit thought this app was ending 1 month ago & only redownloaded it february just to see the ending. I chose Vulpes bc of the constant perks they seemed to always get.
I don’t regret it nor feel guilty. But I feel like I’m gonna finish khux with my Avatar’s Nobody or sumn laughsinnomura