Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
the_seeker_of_hearts

I haven’t been following the story but I did this, please advice.

Hi guys  :)

I’m doing a marathon playing the entire Kingdom Hearts franchise in order to enjoy and understand the story to it's fullest when I get to play Kingdom Hearts 3.

I’m playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, but unfortunately, I haven’t been paying attention to the cutscenes because I either have to answer a phone call or go to the bathroom, or anything else that tends to happen when you play a game. So I watched the cutscenes on Youtube and I made sure that the cut scenes are from the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 remix on the PS4, which is the version that I own.

Is there a chance that I might have missed something from the cutscene of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix due to an update or a patch that came out between game sessions or due to a program that doesn’t allow something to be shown in a cutscene more than once or if a cutscene is not the same as the ones that are available on Youtube?

P.S: I posted this question on another forum, but thought I should post it here as well because Kingdom Hearts is a game very close to me and I want to make sure I do the marathon correctly.

Edited by the_seeker_of_hearts

11 hours ago, EchoFox23* said:

It all should be on YouTube plus Final Mix is all of the extras, what are you finding confusing/missing?

I'm not really sure myself to be honest. I missed a lot of cutscenes and whenever I do I just watch them on Youtube. But I'm worried that I might have missed something because on an update or a patch to Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix or something that comes once and you can't see it again not even on Youtube, or even because I watched the wrong Youtube video.

The only thing that you may have missed is the added cutscene where Roxas fights Xion in Days. It doesn't really add anything besides a better transition to the scene afterwards. Good luck watching those cutscenes though! It's a hell of a watch.

On 5/21/2019 at 12:54 PM, jbmasta said:

If you've completed the story, you should be able to access Theatre mode. This will allow you to rewatch the voiced cutscenes.

but isn't theatre mode only for Kingdom Hearts: Rechain of Memories?

On 5/20/2019 at 3:10 PM, Dustin Lübbers said:

And all cutscenes are listed here on the forum aswell

Can you give a link to the cutscenes that are in the forum?

On 5/24/2019 at 11:51 AM, the_seeker_of_hearts said:

Can you give a link to the cutscenes that are in the forum?

Of course it works different when i am on my phone. They should be in the archives somewere if not go to YouTube there a dozens of cutscene compilations

On 5/24/2019 at 9:51 PM, the_seeker_of_hearts said:

but isn't theatre mode only for Kingdom Hearts: Rechain of Memories?

Nope, it started with Re:Chain of Memories, and has been part of all the new releases, including the Final Mixes, since. You need to complete the game first except for Kingdom Hearts 3, where once you clear a world you can replay the cutscenes. For Birth by Sleep, once you complete each storyline, you get access the cutscene playbacks for it, as well the timeline for the storyline of the completed characters.