Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Which Golden Age Disney film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?

Which Golden Age Disney film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which Golden Age Disney film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?

• Dumbo
    • Bambi
    • The Three Cabelleros
    • The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

I was gonna go with Bambi, but after thinking about it I think I would prefer Dumbo. As much as I wuld love seeing Sora, Donald and Goofy turn into woodland creatures, I think Dumbo has the potential for a better story.

I'd like to see the The Three Cabelleros as a world, more kinda of a minigame or something. Bambi would be also a good world for coming of age and it'd be nice to see a kind of watercolor looking world to explore.

Oh definitely The Three Caballeros. Not only it's an interesting movie, but it could be an interesting world because it could be about Sora learning more about Donald's past before he became Mickey's magician. Plus, we can meet José and Panchito as Sora's new party members too.