Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 4, 20223 yr Battlefront & Battlefront II were a big part of my childhood as a massive Star Wars fan so I'm excited. I am also a huge Jak and Daxter fan so I would have loved to see Daxter get a port as I never got to play that.
December 4, 20223 yr Xbox got the original Xbox version with the bonus content for its backwards compatibility, so once again Sony is lacking.It’s a shame Pandemic had to go and die. The Battlefront games were huge for my childhood too, but LOTR Conquest became inaccessible before I could even get around to trying it.
December 4, 20223 yr EA’s first reboot was an absolute disappointment, and the second one took months and months of post-launch work to become something truly worth playing.
December 4, 20223 yr There’a actual gameplay footage of BF3 on YouTube. The game was considerably far along in development. Idk if a playable build ever leaked to the public though. A lot of the game was repurposed for a PSP game called Battlefront Elite Squadron, including the campaign 3 was going to have.
December 4, 20223 yr Yeah! I remember that. I had the DS version of Elite Squadron it was really good. There may be videos of BF3 out there somewhere.
December 4, 20223 yr Enough footage of the original BF3 was leaked that you can find videos comparing it to the corresponding bits in Elite SquadronBack in the day I was obsessed with learning about all of the Star Wars games that were killed around the time Disney bought the franchise out
December 4, 20223 yr Fallen Order was good from what I know.I use to play a lot of SWTOR had to stop for a while.
December 4, 20223 yr Forget that, KOTOR 2 would’ve been truly great if they hadn’t rushed the shit out of Obsidian
December 4, 20223 yr Oh, Fallen Order was great, but that's because Respawn had most of the control.That one was on LucasArts, so we can't blame EA this time.
December 4, 20223 yr We are fortunate that Obsidian left everything they had worked on in the files so that restoration mods could be created. Still doesn’t match what their vision for the game was.
December 4, 20223 yr I’ve read that the studio porting the game to Switch actually worked to include cut and missing content, but I don’t own it so Idk how that played out.
December 4, 20223 yr speaking of missing content the PSP version of BattIeFront 2 doesn't have the campaign and is missing 3 maps and tons of voice Iines Imaoooooo
December 4, 20223 yr Aspyer Media is who is porting I and II to the Switch. They're also working on the remake if I remember right.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003