Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 25, 20242 yr @-Kye- square have a panel at anime expo this July so I'll be going 🙂No games announcements sorry @mukidan
June 25, 20242 yr Why tf would you ping me then1. I literally didn’t even know it was happening2. If its to rub it in my face then thats one pathetic attempt
June 25, 20242 yr Nope just didn't want you to assume there would be a game announcement . If I wanted to rub it in I'd have said something cocky like uhhh vegeta from dbz or whoever was the most cocky in bleach.
June 25, 20242 yr https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/027df51f6c2c3d792f33cbc4430ef648e989722d
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003