Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 25, 20242 yr ManmegaAt least two of the supersuits look dope so I can deal with his being assI hope Guy Gardner and Hawk girl have some dope suits tooPlease give Hawk girl a big ass helmet
June 25, 20242 yr For 2 simple reasons1. They always dick me around with depicting him and yeah he dies but at least it was a good portrays and costume 2. Pierce Bronsan.He's always been one of my favorite characters but DC can never just let me have him 😭
June 25, 20242 yr Duck man is there anything you havent watchedWait i know damn well you have never watch the disastrous life of saiki kThat shit has 2 fansAnd im one of them
June 26, 20242 yr 3*I'm the thirdget it saiki k Iikesaikkiksuthat's how psychics is pronounced in japanese hence saiki k# I didn't want the show to endI mean there is a Iot probabIy
June 26, 20242 yr # I WANT THE OTHER SEASONS DUBBEDI finally caved in after like 7 rewatchesTo js continue in jp
June 26, 20242 yr season 2 was 24 episodes 24 episodes of no dub it's not fairI caved in after I saw it wasn't in dub
June 26, 20242 yr was about to watch the dvd version but my brother toId me to wait for the bIuray and then we forgot
June 26, 20242 yr https://www.ign.com/articles/tekken-chief-katsuhiro-harada-gets-remarkably-candid-discussing-why-soul-calibur-disappearedTl;dr it died cause Bandai Namco sucks, shocker 😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003