Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 18, 20251 yr For as many as stuff as there are like Pokemon, you also have stuff like DK Bananza
September 18, 20251 yr Iift I have bad news for you, your standards have dropped enough to accept him
September 18, 20251 yr dude the fact that I firetrucking know who Jet is, is telling that the franchise becomes better and more popular
September 18, 20251 yr y-yeah??popuIar no doubt that was never an issue but "OMG I KNOW WHO THAT IS" isn't reaIIy teIIing of quaIity...who the heII is thisWELCOME NEW PERSONHOW ARE YOU
September 18, 20251 yr I wouldn't have touched the racing game for more than 2 minutes if it wouldn't be good
September 18, 20251 yr that's fair, crossworIds as a game is finejust nothing eIse about the game I Iike (outside of a few songs)
September 18, 20251 yr Why can't we just like what we like from both companies? I don't get why we have to bash here. Both companies have things they could improve on, and that's worth pointing out, but we can enjoy what we enjoy from them.
September 18, 20251 yr I heard Sonic forces is shitForces, 06 and that Unleashed apparently gets a lot of hate it doesn't deserve
September 18, 20251 yr I do agree though that the games could be betterEvery sonic game needs chao karate
September 18, 20251 yr Oh wait... Was that at me? Hi, life got me and I've been away. Nice to meet you.
September 18, 20251 yr Yeah but some like snake over here likes segaPlus a little competition wont hurt
September 18, 20251 yr Oh no, I agree competition is great. It keeps the companies trying new and innovative things. I just think there are a lot of good games from every company is all.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003