Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 8, 20224 yr I’ve absorbed 18 people so far.Some of which are dead. Some aren’t.One doesn’t technically count since it was a past life.
August 8, 20224 yr It’s very important.And I need the Gifts.IDK how this game ends so I need to unlock as much as possible.Yo the world is on fire.
August 8, 20224 yr P5R’s trophies are so firetrucking weird. Why do I have to get a special scene in the bathhouse??? Why do I have to order from the secret maid cafe menu???
August 8, 20224 yr Cause they want you to replay their game bruhThere's almost no way to do it first playthrough. Even with a guide it's just barely.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003