Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 22, 20224 yr True. I know how that goesBut ya know what,plays whimsical Disney musicYou got us bud 😤
August 22, 20224 yr I mean I'd be lying if I said Cod wasn't funOne of my favorite Multi-player experiences was Black Ops II
August 22, 20224 yr Gta 5 is what made me hate rock starThey've milked that shit more than SkyrimAnd Skyrim's over-rated af too lol
August 22, 20224 yr Don't remind me of the time i played fortnite on my 15th birthday with my online friends.
August 22, 20224 yr Idk about skyrim, never played, but i know i won't like it because it's too big of an open world.
August 22, 20224 yr I grew up on GTA dont get me wrong, but i mostly played it just to drive around lmao
August 22, 20224 yr You know what else is overrated? Rock Band. My God, everyone I knew played that game. Didn’t even do anything be apart from gimmicky controllers.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003