Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 22, 20224 yr I use to play beauty and the beat by justien bieber and love you like a love song by selena gomez 24/7
August 22, 20224 yr https://tenor.com/view/ok-i-believe-you-just-dance-believe-jump-in-the-line-pirate-dance-gif-23318448
August 22, 20224 yr :georgebush: :shyhehe:This is a challenge.Once that Wii is pulled out, we are enemies.
August 22, 20224 yr Ill die the first note because i will be embarrassed.I haven't actually danced in years.
August 22, 20224 yr Touch grass.Dancing is fun.Half the time I feel like someone’s video game character because I apparently cannot sit still.I will die.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003