Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 23, 20224 yr I wouldn't know- I ain't touched Destiny in about 26 years.And by 26 years I mean about 5 months after 2's launch
August 23, 20224 yr Oh Bungie..You silly fillies.Wonder when they'll announce 3You know they probably announced 2 like 4 years earlier than they wanted lol
August 23, 20224 yr Season 18 talkbasically, but itll be like designed reviews from bungie that you can choose on how the guardian did with =there performance
August 23, 20224 yr Oh shit Eramis is unfrozen from StasisArc 3.0 talkKINGS FALL IS BACKfinally confirmedoh god the ship jumping puzzle is back, getting ptsdDestiny coming to Epic Games storeDestiny coming to Fortnite30th Anniversary pack is free for EGS, firetruck my life I bought it
August 23, 20224 yr NO MORE EXPANSIONS AFTER FINAL SHAPE!?Season of Plunder starts during reset, so not available yet
August 23, 20224 yr I just had a music major confirm my KH IV music theorythat the trailer music was a re-mix of devided we fall
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003