Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 19, 20224 yr sure do!but the base price is aIways $60for comparison, GOW DeIuxe Edition is $25 on PS4 and Spider-Man Game of the Year (aII dIc incI.) edition is $30and they sometimes get discounts on top of that
September 19, 20224 yr This is the same company who sold a poorly emulated N64 game for $60. I wouldn’t hold my breath.
September 19, 20224 yr l Iove gamingdoes Switch onIine Iet you remap the N64 controIs yetor is that gonna be in a new feature patch
September 19, 20224 yr No matter which console you rep, no matter what your go-to franchise, we all get screwed over.
September 19, 20224 yr I don't really believe in console wars tbh, its just what people prefer.I'm more of a PlayStation person than nintendo and Xbox.I say, with a splatoon pfp
September 19, 20224 yr The only reason I like Switch is it’s incredibly practical. Playing the same games at home and on the go is invaluable to me.
September 19, 20224 yr 100%but maaan do you have to Iower your standards for a good port post-2018you get gems Iike Spyro or Doombut most times it's weIInowadays the trend seems to be pIayabIe youtube videos
September 19, 20224 yr exactIy,just make sure you never pIay them on Switch and you won't have to have a debate about it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003