Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 19, 20224 yr I'll fight youI'll fight all 3 of you rn 😤Then I'll have Wyn draw the pictures for your OBITUARIESOk that was too much I'm sorry lol
September 19, 20224 yr Industry insider Tom Henderson (I was sharing his tweets about the GTA6 debacle yesterday) is helping start up a new gaming publication. Here’s their first piece, take it with a grain of salt. https://insider-gaming.com/new-playstation-5/
September 19, 20224 yr You don’t draw pictures for obituaries, dumdum. They’re just brief written descriptions of when and where someone died.
September 19, 20224 yr umgood?l don't know how weII that'd workwaaiiit wait wait detachabIe disc drive?yeah idk how weII that'd work honestIy
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003