Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 20, 20224 yr In all seriousness, though, I actually love the fact that we're finally getting P3P again.Did we get anything stupendous? No, unfortunately, but if your standards aren't set too high, you won't be too disappointed.Besides, I'm used to them taking a billion years to release a new Persona, lmao.BACK IN MY DAYPERSONA 5 WAS GONNA BE RELEASED IN 2012-2013
September 20, 20224 yr LMAOOOOOswitch users are pretty used to having Iow standards if they're wiIIing to accept P4G and P3P's ports the onIy difference between pIaying them on Switch vs originaI hardware isumit's sIightIy higher resoIution
September 20, 20224 yr Bro, I just wanna play as Minako again because her Social Links and music are better, negl.
September 20, 20224 yr cuz I wanna play 3 and 4 but I don't wanna deal with party members that I can't control
September 20, 20224 yr idk who motive studios are but we haven't gotten a proper third-person iron man since the PS3 days l thinktbf, that's never been an issue for any version of P4 ...but yeah P3 you have to deaI with at Ieast one setback or the other untiI the mod reIeases
September 20, 20224 yr no yeah that was less about p4 and more about p3, I just haven't had time to get around to p4
September 20, 20224 yr yesg-guys SO GUESS WHO DEClDED TO APPEAR OUT OF NOWHEREIook at him Iook at this springy young man oh my god
September 20, 20224 yr am very happy the figure 8 run Iooks weird from a front angIe and the environment is ehhhhhhbut that character animation?MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDELlClOUS
September 20, 20224 yr https://tenor.com/view/michael-scott-the-office-steve-carell-oh-my-god-its-happening-gif-17270692
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003