Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 6, 20233 yr Show is pretty good.I'd dare day I'm very intrigued to see how they handle Part II.
February 6, 20233 yr it's weird, because, like, i know this is officially the point where the previous story arc ends and the next one begins, but also, there's only about 7 episodes left in the seasonnot like they didn't start the new op early, thoughidk, guess this is why i'm not one of the execs who make the decisions on this sort of thing
February 6, 20233 yr They arent going to finish it either way, too much to cover. They will likely end with Stars and Stripes arrival.
February 6, 20233 yr oh yeah, naturally. i mean, before the season began, i figured the whole season would be focused on the war/aftermath, and only realized they'd start in on more stuff when i realized how quickly things were progressing and how many episodes were left. the downsides of reading the manga first, i guess? it's happened to me before, where i incorrectly predict how much will be covered
February 6, 20233 yr Hogwarts Legacy Reviews are out. So far it seems like it will not be the GotY game some people expected but it gets good reviewsnot perfect scores like Elden Ring or God of War but it seems like the reviewers enjoyed it
February 6, 20233 yr hmm hmmhopefuIIy it stays that way ain't gotten a proper good harry potter game since Iike 2 on the PS2and maaaybe 7 aIso on PS2
February 6, 20233 yr Even ignoring all the controversy, I've never been much of a hp fan even after all the chances I have it
February 6, 20233 yr I expect it to drop to a 85. But I don't think this game will drop below a 83. Also one of the few cases where I value game journalists scores more than player scores because this shit will get reviewbombed
February 6, 20233 yr why thoughwhat'd the studio do this timeidk who deveIoped it tbh but it sounds Iike someone's having issues with the studio
February 6, 20233 yr it's not because of the studio it's bc of how it is associated with the HP universe
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003