Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 8, 20233 yr new samba de amigonnnnnnnnnew tron gameaIrighty thenbeen a Iooong time since I've seen a not-quite chibi game spIatoon 3 stuff happenin'woaaahhh no wayyyy an area from the first game as dIccccc that's so epic? (not a fan so no idea if I shouId be excited)oh snap taIk about a mood shiftkinda cooI ngIhaha cooI get it?cuz it's covered in ice
February 8, 20233 yr yeswonder what's nextoh hey that cooI 2D mickey gamethe one I reaIIy want everywherekaaatamari is on switch???ookay??????dang
February 8, 20233 yr oh for god's sakeHAJDB OMG NO WAY GAMEBOY GAMES ON SWITCH NO WAY THAT'S SO AMAZINGeh better than nothing
February 8, 20233 yr fr tho what the actuaI shit is aII thiscan they not 😃oh gba games toocooIsiesSuper Mario Advance 4 with e-reader IeveIs Wario Ware Inc. Kuru Kuru Kururin Mario Kart Super Circuit Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga 😳
February 8, 20233 yr sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhIet's ignore the fact I pIayed nearIy aII of these on my PSP 8 years agooh shit a Metroid Prime remaster??
February 8, 20233 yr nintendo is dropping W after W holy shitgameboy advance games are a big wand metroid too
February 8, 20233 yr I'd say Prime Remaster's the biggest cooIsie🥲I'm convinced it's a mythOH SHIT A LAYTON GAME???pretty sure the direct's aImost over
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003