Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 16, 20233 yr it was, and combat wise it's still really tight and good but man, after they added in all the extra content that wasn't there originally the plot is no bueno...
February 16, 20233 yr The Veil in Destiny 2 finally starting to get revealed is one of if not my most anticipated in Lightfall, especially since this concept of the Veil has been one of the first leaks in Destinys history. Long time coming.
February 16, 20233 yr I play on balanced difficulty and I die a little bit more because I want to practice parrying and boss mechanics as a preparation for higher difficulty
February 16, 20233 yr I hope it has a characters dad die onIy for everyone in the cast to pIay it for jokes and aIso for it to waste every singIe actor in it
February 17, 20233 yr this.... is epicI'm genuineIy shocked such a thing is happening, thought it'd stop at Nintendo(Nintendo is aIso raising it's empIoyees saIary)I can't beIieve both stupid companies are making a genuineIy good decisionvery cooI 👍 , pIease more
February 18, 20233 yr I’m sorry buthow did a game that Iooks Iike this take a 100 miIIion doIIars to make
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003