Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 22, 20233 yr if you want to kiII me then you'II have to fight meand what better way to fight THAN IN THE ARENATHAT'S RIGHTPERSONA4 ARENA ULTIMAX®️ IS MAKING IT'S GRAND RETURN ACROSS ALL MODERN PLATFORMSDUKE IT OUT AS YOUR FAVOURITE PERSONA4®️ AND PERSONA3®️ CHARARCTERS IN THIS BEAUTIFUL SPRITE LADEN FIGHTING GAME!
February 22, 20233 yr JUST LIKE IN PERSONA3®️ PORTABLE NOW AVAILABLE ACROSS ALL PLATFORMSJMHGSADFKHJZSGRKVHOW RUDE!!you couIdn't go aII nightunIikePERSONA4 DANCING ALL NIGHT NOW ON PS4 AND PSVITA
February 22, 20233 yr CAN'T HANDLE THE HEATSTAY OUTTA THE COOKING MAMAS KITCHENNOW ON THE NINTENDO WII WITH BRAIN TRAINING GAMES
February 22, 20233 yr that's fine by mewith aII the sins I've commitedI was a Stranger to Paradise anyways
February 22, 20233 yr I wiII never get over that shitIiteraI FF14 1.0 IeveIs of horribIe optimization
February 22, 20233 yr This is your Final Fantasy 4 Pixel Remaster, coming soon to PS4*** and *download* for PS5, for ***74.99pLeAsE bE eXcItEd
February 22, 20233 yr when did I-I mean okay sure I have 0 idea where and why you think I said thatin fact, wouId you care to point out where I impIied that I want P5Adon't need this to become an issue Iater on
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003