Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 24, 20233 yr huh interestingi will say tho Bahamut's upward tail attack always got me and is the absolute worst
February 24, 20233 yr and the last new map we received was since the launch of Witch Queen, and Disjunction is so bad that most players dont even count it as a map anyway so its longer for most lol of anything good
February 24, 20233 yr And thing is, I'd say go right to The Rift- you can replay older levels on Gilgamesh if you want but really it's just for Anima Crystal's at that point, the gear and stuff you want is in the rift
February 24, 20233 yr Oh totally- that was the one move I hated. Everyrhing else was I feel pretty fair
February 24, 20233 yr Yessss dudeLike I very rarely go back and listen to music in an FF game outside of, well, the Nobu games lmao so, to me that'd a Testament to it.
February 24, 20233 yr they say it's cosmetic only, which is like, a little better, i guess? still not idealalso, content updates being things like dlc story stuff would probably be more relevant to your interests as a single-player (assuming you like the game, obviously)
February 24, 20233 yr Like straight up dude SoP went from being a game I thought was gonna be the fattest, ironic meme, but it genuinely became one of my favorite Final Fantasy Titles 😂😤😤
February 24, 20233 yr Can you blame me? Lightfall is around the corner lol All Ive been doing is grinding for the Day One Raid. Everything else has been secondary
February 24, 20233 yr so. today I wanted to check something in Frontiers, so I turned it on I wanted to check if there was any ambient sound in the game, basicaIIy if I turn the music off I shouId be abIe to hear the surrounding area's sounds to my surprise, it did! aIthough there's no "wooshing wind" sound when you're going at any speed horizontaI or verticaI but hey at Ieast they had thatunfortunateIy I discovered something I genuineIy didn't notice beforesonic's onIy combo has 1 punch and 1 kick that are both repeated twice *it isn't even a good pose I can't take it anymoreit isn't even a good pose I can't take it anymore
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003