Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 25, 20233 yr Hey DaZ, I guess when you get mad about Sonic Frontiers, you really get Chrono* ****T r i g g e r e d*Whatchu think so far.
February 25, 20233 yr One more Duck rejectedBeautifulSounds like you have some unresolved Truama Center: New Blood over Sonic.
February 25, 20233 yr There seems to be a focus on some crystals. Is this game related to the other crystal chronicles or something?
February 25, 20233 yr i'm going to cast Doom on both of you for these weak attempts at working game titles into your sentences
February 25, 20233 yr Also Goldy if/whenever you see this I forgot- KRACKEN. Least favorite figgt probably firetruck that guy lol
February 25, 20233 yr Idk I've given it a solid hours play and it's fun but it's just not clicking with me, like I am coming out of most fights with like 1/4th hp leftand I get guard broke a bunch
February 25, 20233 yr Ahhh I getchaHey ya know what it just takes some time and practice- final product is a little more balanced imo
February 25, 20233 yr Yeah, if I ever see it on sale or it comes up on ps plus I'll pick it up but I don't think it's for meI'll keep trying with the demo tho
February 25, 20233 yr It is supposes to be a hard game tho- gotta grind out ur gear find your playstyle, it does take a bit of time, but is super rewarding too.
February 25, 20233 yr Yeah I mean I won't deny that the combat is fun I'm just not able to get the flow down yetI mean this is coming from the guy that couldn't beat the first boss of ds3, I am really bad at these games lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003