Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 25, 20233 yr but he honestly doesn't care enough about story to do that i think hahahe'll probably just continue playing Ragnarok
February 25, 20233 yr yes??? this is Square Enix CG dudeit's Iike guarenteed gorgeousness unIess you're KH3hmm hmmhe can IiveweII not for Iong once I get to him but you know
February 25, 20233 yr don't you remember his saying there is no honour among soIdeiror smthnugh you're in sector d of midgar??hs
February 25, 20233 yr Nah dude cause then you'd be like "how come such and such from the CG trailer isn't in the game" lol
February 25, 20233 yr but I don't do that 💀not for CG traiIers anywaysthey're just "ooo Iook at preety picture"
February 25, 20233 yr i thought most folks wanted less cg trailers because they wanna see the actual game they're gonna be playing and not the artistic rendition of it
February 25, 20233 yr why not both 😳we have seen a Iot of gamepIay at this point I think, more is good sure butcome aannnnn
February 25, 20233 yr they better have the sickest CG opening, like not even a MV montage but like a good and well CG scenes
February 25, 20233 yr I don't need cg tbh but it'd be great to see cuz yipeepIeaseIook man if dragon quest can do that so can FF
February 25, 20233 yr i'm just saying maybe they've received feedback of "there's not enough gameplay shown" and they've course corrected too far in the opposite direction. i agree that a mix of both is better overall
February 25, 20233 yr deffs though if I had to pick one, I wouId take gamepIayit is what I'II be doing most IoIbut CG's super easy to get hyped at so
February 25, 20233 yr Now I get there's a difference between CG trailers and like, trailers with scripted "gameplay"
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003