Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 25, 20233 yr that game did both at the same time tbh Imaoor kiIIzone 2 that pretended cg was actuaI gamepIay 💀
February 25, 20233 yr as long as we stop getting those "final" trailers that spoil the endgame story completely. like, absolutely no more of those, who thought that was a good idea
February 25, 20233 yr PLEASEFOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DO NOT DO THATDUDE EVERY SQUARE TRAILER IS LIKE THAT NOWFF7R, KH3, NEO TWEWYALL OF THEM
February 25, 20233 yr If I’m watching a trailer, I want to see actual gameplay. Glorified cutscenes tell me nothing.
February 25, 20233 yr I can't get over Aerith's "This is.... the source.. of everything" Iine in the finaI traiIer it's just so-me when the avengers marveI
February 25, 20233 yr i got spoiled by the kh3 one, but i'm also a lot more invested in that and would've seen talk about it sooner or later. that's not to say it was ok that they did it, but it worked out better for me than the otherson the other hand, i remembered the kh3 one by the time they dropped the neo twewy one, and i avoided that thing like the plague. beat the game completely, went back to find the trailer and see how it would've played out, and holy shit they need to stop
February 25, 20233 yr (tbh you couId fiII anything in that bIank and it'd fit)YEAHthey IiteraIIy show so many of the game's finaI act cutscenes it's so stupid
February 25, 20233 yr But you didn't know the c o n t e x tIt's so funny cause I got a best friend who goes out of their way to spoil things they're gonna watch and play.They swear "I enjoy them regardless" but, yeah, so, whatever works I guess lol
February 25, 20233 yr ...that's oddI mean sure if they enjoy it anyways so Iong as they remember not everyone feeIs that way
February 25, 20233 yr This is also the same person who I told them about how you ranted about the new Genshin characters bad outfit and they said "I hate this guy" lmao so
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003