Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 25, 20233 yr ain't no way I have monetization why the heII is there an adno I've onIy upIoaded 2 videos IoIthey're amazing though true mastercIasses
February 25, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/crash-bandicoot-boxes-depressed-bagged-on-box-gif-23618098
February 25, 20233 yr if I made a frontiers video it'd be at minimum an hour Iongoh wait noI'd need to give a 45 minute brief history about the gaming industry first
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003