Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 25, 20233 yr this is easiIy the stupidest thing they've ever doneno ONE CARES ABOUT MULTIVERSES
February 25, 20233 yr Kingdom Hearts sure as shit does 😂Actually Square in general doesYa ever play uhhhhsmacks lips7 Remake?
February 25, 20233 yr I'm not just saying it for the memes either I wrote a whole thing about it in lol
February 25, 20233 yr .........................so anywaysthat metaI gear soIid 3 pachinko machine Iooks pretty cooI I wonder when it's coming over
February 25, 20233 yr I'll firetrucking murder youPachinko machines has basically become a trigger word for me Konmai pissed me off so much with that lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003