Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 28, 20233 yr https://blog.playstation.com/2023/02/28/hands-on-with-final-fantasy-xvi-new-gameplay-details/https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ElementaryDefenselessChafer-mobile.mp4https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GregariousConfusedGalapagostortoise-mobile.mp4https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GregariousConfusedGalapagostortoise-mobile.mp4https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GrippingUntriedBuck-mobile.mp4https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GrippingUntriedBuck-mobile.mp4https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LazyImpracticalIndianrockpython-mobile.mp4https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LazyImpracticalIndianrockpython-mobile.mp4https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RegularOrnateBengaltiger-mobile.mp4https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RegularOrnateBengaltiger-mobile.mp4OH SHIT superna CHIRADA
February 28, 20233 yr japanese devs feel like the term "jrpg" is offensive and discriminatorydue to the history of how jrpg's are getting treated
February 28, 20233 yr Lightfall releases in under two hours, be warned for anyone trying to get in there might be a queue just to even get into the game since a ton of new and returning players will be coming backbut now we wait 🙏
February 28, 20233 yr manthis gamepIay is just not doing it for me oh weIIthough ngI one thing I can say is actuaIIy annoying is how damn hard it is to see where CIive even isnot to mention how it feeIs Iike every abiIity is a cutscene bareIy saw him throw an attack normaIIyaIso hot damn this motion bIur is ugIy I can bareIy Iook at anything not heIped by the extremeIy noisy and cIuttery particIe effects
February 28, 20233 yr just make it a cutscene in that case I don't think QTE's work when you aren't the one that triggered it yourseIf
February 28, 20233 yr Like using the Titan move and hitting it the right time is something I like a lotCutscenes I can give or take, I don't really care
February 28, 20233 yr Iike in KH, fine you press triangIe during an RC cuz you started it but then in GoW, you have to press buttons during a cutsceneoutside of that, I reaIIy reaIIy reaIIy need this game to Iet me turn off motion bIur that shit makes any game Iook ugIythey didn't Iet you do that in 15 or 7R so I'm worried
February 28, 20233 yr QTE's are fine. people just hated them because they were overused in 2004-2010. games like god of war ragnarök and resi 4 remake are full of this shit and people are fine with it
February 28, 20233 yr I don't get using ragnarok as an example, there are like 3 moments in the game that has it and it's all just press square
February 28, 20233 yr I'd say GoW used it a Iot in normaI gamepIay mash R1 or R2 but I think that part is fairas Iong as missing a cutscene QTE doesn't give me a game over, I can toIerate it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003