Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 28, 20233 yr It's the best example I could come up with hahahaI don't mind it, I found those pretty damn epic
February 28, 20233 yr I honestly don't get Yoshi P's logic regarding the easy mode. People that don't like action combat will not magically start to like it just because the game has these features. Sounds like a waste of time imo
February 28, 20233 yr My thing is I don't mind having modes like that as long as harder modes are base gameplay
February 28, 20233 yr I can't tell if the QTE's are slow because that's how they did it or it's just for the preview
February 28, 20233 yr some of the QTE's are also caused by the easy mode options btw. the buff bar above the hp bar shows if they are enabled or notit should be the "haste" buffthings like dodge or counter for example
February 28, 20233 yr I never want to see "A "game title" for first timers and fans" on another FF game like ff15 againThe fanfare is nice too
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003