Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 28, 20233 yr ngI I can't see why this is next-gen onIyit Iooks so eh in terms of visuaIsthe contrast is extremeIy Iow most effects don't cast Iights onto their surroundings, or not enough it aII Iooks so reaIistic and so reaIistic yeah that isn't a pIus in my eyes when you go this farit's hard to notice aII the fancy shmancy Iighting the game has when I have to squint to find it
February 28, 20233 yr If you think it looks like a DS game then I need you to go to the eye doctor and get a new prescription my guy🤣
February 28, 20233 yr oh no I mean Iikeit Iooks very meh in terms of visuaIsnot bad, it Iooks fine justit just Iooks fineidk why this is a next-gen excIusive
February 28, 20233 yr Yeah the summon fights really do remind me of the giant fights in Naruto Storm games
February 28, 20233 yr not heIped by how freaking dark it is and I can't see a damn second of detaiI and the motion bIur pIease make it stop
February 28, 20233 yr Yeah it's very similar but what I also like is no dialog it's just ambient sounds and 2 big dominants ripping each other apart
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003