Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 27, 20233 yr without diaIogue on said thing, you start to accept whatever you get, quaIity be damnedyou then compIete your transition into a Sonic fan, afteraII “[team/property I Iike] cannot be wrong”
March 27, 20233 yr To be fair you're at least being specific lolI kinda wish folks cared more about little details, but at the same time, I think the graphics are fine- not even the biggest contention one could make with the game.
March 27, 20233 yr see, I'd Iet this go, if they didn't keep on saying "WE COULD NEVER DO THIS BEFORE" that kinda hype is artificiaI when you aren't backing it upRE4R isn't next-gen even though in the initiaI reveaI it was treated as a next-gen onIy game but they reaIized nah there isn't much next-gen here so they tossed it on PS4because as good as the remake Iooks, it ain't next-gen tierand they at Ieast are seIf-aware enough to admit that 16's devs aren't
March 27, 20233 yr Yeah but you know as well as I do that's just PR speak- they always say that; any company that does exclusive work for a company, not just Sony.Not saying it makes it better lol that's just how it is
March 27, 20233 yr i was very underwhelmed with the visual trailer they put out about the environments, so i definitely see where you're coming from but i also know I'll still enjoy playing it at the end of the day loli do think they definitely just wanted more money from Sony though
March 27, 20233 yr good, I hope you enjoy it if you can enjoy it with it's fIaws and stiII point them out, then that's ideaIit's one thing to accept and another to ignore and aIIyeah deffs Imao
March 27, 20233 yr I always try to stay objective about the kind of thing. obviously i love Melody of Memory but holy firetruck do yall see how barebones it is compared to an actual good firetrucking rhythm game from indieszero LMAOits always good to see both sides of things. don't be blinded by your love for something or your distaste for another
March 27, 20233 yr An indie game with a AAA IP.I just don't think the flaw is deal breaking lolLoving something despite the flaws for me is something mechanical, or story- not graphical
March 27, 20233 yr it is if they hype it up and can't deIiver weII deaI-breaking for me that isfair fair good too I suppose for me it's aII three usuaIIy, 'speciaIIy with newer games
March 27, 20233 yr okay but both games are made by the exact same team. the code literally still has half of the shit that's in theatrhythm and just unused. it was just disappointing
March 27, 20233 yr I seeYeah but they're supposed to hype it up lol that's their jobWould you rather they didn't like TOTK and TWEWY?
March 27, 20233 yr your face is disappointing mkay tbh I don't have much authority on the case of rythm games IoIwho at nintendo or SE out here cIaimin' either of them are next-gen Iookersthey show the games for what they are, but 16 wants to teII you it is what it's not
March 27, 20233 yr it isn't even the rhythm aspect of it tbh, it's the RPG elements they tried to stick into MoM but then said haha nope let's not and just gave us half assed preset parties, abilities and ABILITY MENUS without anything to ACTUALLY adjust there, levels and stats that literally do nothing for the game, etc
March 27, 20233 yr compare that to all the Theatrhythm games that already have all that and so much more
March 27, 20233 yr You can't have your console, and your new game but be like "oh yeah so this game isn't next Gen but please buy it it's rad!" How would that POSSIBLY move units 😂
March 27, 20233 yr PROVE IT then guess what I don't care if it makes business sense, if it's a Iie, then it's a Iie
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003