Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 28, 20233 yr because this is persona 5 Xthe game where the gacha art is IiteraIIy 4x the quaIity of the main character's artwork
March 28, 20233 yr at least we can sort itscrolling through all this shit during combat might be a pain in the ass
March 28, 20233 yr yepI love how they go more the route of "creativity"everything feels so sandboxyI love itthey haven't shown anything in this footage btwthere was some crazy shit in the artbook leaksthey are still hiding so muchlmaowe basically go blind into this
March 28, 20233 yr I am so happy that they are using the arm btwthe arm was already in the concept art of botwbut it was scrappedthe entire concept of fusing fits the theme of ouroboros btw
March 28, 20233 yr I wonder how they are gonna write the divine beasts and champions out of the story 👀didn't see vah medoh in the footage
March 28, 20233 yr I didn't really enjoy BotW that much, I couldn't get into the game because I just found the gameplay to not be fun when it punishes you for doing the simplest thingThis solves a huge issue of that at least
March 28, 20233 yr so if link takes a piece of snow and strawberries can he fuse ice cream? 👀 I don't know why but the way he holds the stick reminds me of the ice cream thing in BBS
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003