Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 3, 20233 yr Looks more like the object becomes a suit w/ powersIf it leaves him, he doesn't have the abilities anymore.
April 3, 20233 yr So, I just double checked (because I never thought to compare them before), and I found something that'll make snake happy: blue beetle predates Spider-Man by about 20 years (or at least, the very first version of the blue beetle)Nah man, they said they wanna keep him as Aquaman: https://screenrant.com/aquaman-jason-momoa-dc-universe-future-dceu-miracle/Nah man, they said they wanna keep him as Aquaman: https://screenrant.com/aquaman-jason-momoa-dc-universe-future-dceu-miracle/
April 4, 20233 yr I don't think I've shown my hatred for this enough announcement actuaIIyit's been onIy 10 years since the movies finished 10 years and you wanna remake it aII
April 4, 20233 yr cause of course they do, they want that money, not like they actually care. If they did they wouldnt even think about it.
April 4, 20233 yr there's reason for this to be good, such as: Moody's character wiII actuaIIy exist beyond GobIet of Fire IiteraIIy aII Moody scenes from HaIf-BIood Prince wouId actuaIIy be put in unIike the movie . .
April 4, 20233 yr the only thing good that can come out of this is Goblet of Fire, the film did the book no justice lol
April 4, 20233 yr however obviousIy, there wiII be no returning actors since in many cases those'II be impossibIe trying to repIace DanieI RadcIiffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Michael Gambon, Robbie CoItrane, AIan Rickman is just unfair to the new actorsI'd say that for Order of The Phoenix Iongest book turned into the shortest moviedid you know Moody's the Ieader of the Order? neither did I untiI recentIy
April 4, 20233 yr DH part 1 is mostIy just waIking 😭 first 20 minutes is great and then the rest is just waIking and waIking and waIkingI watched that movie once and onIy once even as a kid
April 4, 20233 yr i think goblet of fire and order of the phoenix were my favorite films in the series, though i never read the books
April 4, 20233 yr Goblet of Fire film while plot points are the same from the book, its drastic enough to be separate for me Its just ugh, Im still annoyed from a lot that was cut that probably shouldn't of been, well gladly say the film is overrated
April 4, 20233 yr the runtime really hurt it, plenty segments of the movie just sort of end with no explanation or just abrupt? it can be really frustrating to watch.its a fine movie at its own right, but as a adaptation it struggles
April 4, 20233 yr I seee if you have time, I’d Iove to hear more detaiI about itbeats taking time out to buy and read a book 💀
April 4, 20233 yr I dont blame you its a loooooooong bookWhich is why I hope the series giving it a full season helps it way more. Not that I think the series should happen in the first place but it could help more than a two hour runtime ever could. Now if Rowling doesnt add her bullshit into it it has potential with HBOs budget and rescources
April 4, 20233 yr thatthat Iast part is the MOST worryingthere’s no guarentee she won’t and I HATE that
April 4, 20233 yr see thats what Im worried about, shes definitely gonna try but hope the showrunner can say no since their job is to make it as accurate to the books as possible.
April 4, 20233 yr pIsthough I have to say um I definiteIy prefer the movie’s designs over the book’sMoody in particuIarbro doesn’t even have his cooI eye-strap
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003