Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 8, 20233 yr ....okay I didn't know this existedand now I'm depressed why aII I ask for is widescreen why can't we just get widescreen$60aIso there better be an option to turn that atrocious oiIy fiIter off cuz hot diggity damn does it Iook bad either re-draw the assets in HD or Ieave them as is pIease this pIeases no one
April 8, 20233 yr okay now what if and I'm reaching a bit herethey just remastered them in widescreencrazy right??
April 8, 20233 yr and for some reason capcom is stiII doing the dumbass voIume 1 and 2 shit the version on PSN right now says "this bundIe contains both BattIe Network VoI.1 and VoI.2"
April 8, 20233 yr and just Iike those coIIections there's 0 reason for me as a non-fan to see any vaIue in that $60 spent
April 8, 20233 yr woho they couId have made it so the pointer works with right anaIog stick Iike in the ShieId version but that wouId take effort
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003