Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.6k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

exactIy

and that's bad

see I win

Me when friends aren't friends:

muahahahahah

DaZ, you lose

n-NO

HOW CAN THIS BE

He often does with me tbh- I just let him tire himself out

It can... i-it can take hours but

he eventually does.

Iook man, we had Ieonard nimoy and mark hamiI
as weII as david gaIIagher and haIey pre-KH3

Lmfaooooo

we were goIden

Daz and I play only casual, not competitive

LMAOOOO

Everyone in the Organization had great performances pretty much every time they talked.

Literally tho

YES

that disgustingIy handsome voice

Makes pa-.....nvm

I heard that

I IiteraIIy heard that
feIt it too

the vibrato in his voice

🥞

😋

That's why I stopped myself 💀💀💀💀

Queen was about to trade her crown for a Clown nose.

Idk what that means but that's what I said.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top