Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 10, 20233 yr Why the firetruck does Neverland look like New Zealand 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀Actually that is an insult with NZWhy does Neverland not even look like Neverland???It doesn't even look fantasy-likeWhere is Skull Rock?It's a huge rock and we didn't even see it 💀
April 10, 20233 yr who needs happiness when you can have depressionYEAH LMAOit’s so badddwhy does it Iook so dead man I don’t get itno one is gonna Iike thisand because it’s peter pan I highIy doubt it’II do anywhere as weII as the previous remakes better than dumbo, worse than muIan
April 10, 20233 yr Also I'm still super upset that Tinker Bell is barely glowing 💀 like she 👏🏼 IS 👏🏼 A 👏🏼 FA- 👏🏼 -IRY 👏🏼THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO GLOWIf they don't glow, that means DEATHDID DISNEY FORGET??? 💀Like the only time she glows is when she's sitting on their hands
April 10, 20233 yr dang new pirates of the caribbean Iookin’ fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥so fire it shouId burn down 🔥🔥🔥🔥
April 10, 20233 yr It's giving Pirates of the Caribbean part 7I wouldn't mind if they were doing a DARK Peter Pan story cause that shit would have been fireBUT THEY'RE NOT EVEN DOING THATOh wow didn't think they would be in Canada
April 10, 20233 yr WHAT IS THATTTTwhy does the water Iook straight out of a PS3 game 💀I'm gonna say it, just Iike my friend didthis actuaIIy Iooks worse than frontiersdo you have any idea how Iow of a bar that is for meit Iooks worse than frontiers how is this reaI
April 10, 20233 yr Literally I have watched this trailer 3 times and I still have not seen Skull Rock 💀It's literally one of the most iconic places in Neverland cause it's PART OF THE STORYGawd, nothing will beat the 2003 live action versionIt was filled with life and FANTASY
April 10, 20233 yr lemme write that down-Starting to think Peter Pan, even though he's been around like, dead ass 100 years, Peter is only gonna have 2 maybe 3 good movies, and Kingdom Hearts.
April 10, 20233 yr Literally thoughSame!! Such a classicSigh I just wish they did a dark Peter Pan story instead of.....whatever the hell this isOr like an alternate Neverland where Peter is somehow grown into an older teen
April 10, 20233 yr Even though my tiny child brain doesn't remember half of it, I still remember it. I think Robin Williams was in it iirc
April 11, 20233 yr I thought I remember my 8 year old self being sad after watching that movie, good to know it was indeed sad
April 11, 20233 yr Ugh why did they make this live action bruhSo annoyingI hope it makes less money than any other movie
April 11, 20233 yr Cuz what else would it be? Animatied?* *PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOh god my daz is coming out
April 11, 20233 yr unIike most, the worst in the worId brings out the best in you coIe 😌embrace me coIe
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003