Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 14, 20233 yr It could go this way: Demise is a seperate entity -> he steals Ganondorfs triforce and curse power because he no longer needs him and sees him as a threat -> ganondorf is no longer cursed -> ganondorf turns into a support character, because it already got foreshadowed in Wind Waker that he hates being forced into this cycle or it could go this way: He's just the bad guy and turns into demise but this would be imo very anticlimactic
April 14, 20233 yr especially with BotW they showed that they want to break tradition and I would honestly like to see something more interesting regarding ganondorf
April 14, 20233 yr Ganondorf in Wind Waker basically never really tried hard to get control over hyrule because it was already flooded so there was nothing to conquer and he was tired of his life and was very nihilistic at the endwhen the king touched the triforces he didn't really care about it and just laughedbecause it didn't matter to himit's also to this day imo the most well written version of his characterbecause he's not one dimensional
April 14, 20233 yr Yeah I mean like I said, I genuinely enjoyed everything that was in the trailer LOL so I felt that I didn't need to type a big paragraph or something hahaWell damn
April 14, 20233 yr Let's firetrucking goAlso Yiga Clan return hopefully???? Since they longed for Ganondorf's return
April 14, 20233 yr LMFAOI've actually been replaying BoTW and I'm literally at the end of the gameLike, I finished all of the main game shrines (just need to do the Champion Ballad ones)And I need to do the Trial of the Sword
April 14, 20233 yr I accidentally found an entrance to hyrule castle sewers and got a certain very cool item because I had enough bomb arrows to cheese the boss that protects the treasureand now I'm the parry god
April 14, 20233 yr and then I moved to the top to get the memorythe zora armor is really good to skip most enemiesdue to the waterfalls there
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003