Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 14, 20233 yr listen when you open with I know I'm gonna sound weird but, you know something is up
April 14, 20233 yr the yiga clan is amazing. the first time people tell you about them you think they are insanely evil due to them being ganon worshippersand then you meet their boss
April 14, 20233 yr You guys know me so well it's actually really nice but also hilarious 💀Bro....when I first played BoTW when it came out....I laughed my ass off Like how are the soldiers all serious and menacing and their boss is....quirky and clumsy but also powerful 💀https://tenor.com/view/botw-masterkohga-yigaclan-breathofthewild-gif-21531560https://tenor.com/view/botw-masterkohga-yigaclan-breathofthewild-gif-21531560
April 14, 20233 yr Specify what you mean by visuals, do you mean the graphics because Nintendo just absolutely refuses to make a Switch 2 with a better EVERYTHING so that ToTK can look super glorious and amazing
April 14, 20233 yr nooooo we can't give our devs any power they might uh make a game that doesn't have to work with borderIine mobiIe phone hardware
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003