Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 14, 20233 yr Hey now hey now, Cloud and Sephiroth are hotter than ever in the remake watchu mean?!ARE THEY NOT APPEALING TO YOU?>???????GOOD SIR???
April 14, 20233 yr actuaIIy then again Sam does find Sephiroth hot sonvm I take back my taking back 😌I give?idk
April 14, 20233 yr I saw people talking about FF7R's post launch drama and this shit was legitimately 10k times worse than what happened after KH3. Since then I started to hate the FF7 fandom with passion because it was so firetrucked up what happened there 💀
April 14, 20233 yr people went after Maximilian Doodbecause he liked remakefiretrucking maximilian doodq.q
April 14, 20233 yr Dood adores 7R to death and uh the peopIe that didn't* Iike R kinda um uh um *borderIine nuked him
April 14, 20233 yr I mean, despite how they are as content creators, no one should shit on the person for really liking a game
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003