Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 14, 20233 yr I would post the artwork but I dont want to spam this chat with his gloriousnessSAMEAnd now there's sooo many fans who actually enjoy itLike BRUH????I mean I'm glad but damnIt's nice it had an HD remake but....when will that happen for the SWITCH??????I NEED IT
April 14, 20233 yr I still play it on the Wii but it's not the HD remake so the graphics are a bit-....LOL
April 14, 20233 yr https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/446042985876946954/1088057842239545405/IMG_3204.gif
April 14, 20233 yr ironically TP got a lot of shit by the zelda fanbase for the same reason as FF16 does currently in terms of being apparently too dark and edgyand wind waker got shit because it was too cartoonyIf I remember correctly even Aonuma said that the cartoon style of wind waker is firetrucking dumb 💀
April 14, 20233 yr OoT had some really firetrucked up shit like this one scary enemy that can spawn arms
April 14, 20233 yr ah yes the reaIIy spooky imagery, and aII the bIood compIeeeeteIy removed in the remake ImaowouIdn't want the kids to scared now whiIe they fight their heII monster
April 14, 20233 yr Dead Hand yesssssssssssssssss LMFAOBro that firetrucked me up as a childI mean the whole dungeon did but ya knowNot to mention the themeAlso the fact that we don't see the Soldier's kid grown up at the graveyard in Kakariko VillageHe probably became a stalchild or skull kidThere are so many firetrucked up things in OoT But yeah it's more implied than just being like "YUP HE DEAD" or something like in MM
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003