Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 17, 20233 yr Oh and as long we're on the subject: Disney Channel is the bane of my existence Feel free to violently disagree
April 17, 20233 yr outside of wizards of waverIy pIace, ducktaIes, gravity faIIs, and some other show I forgot aboutI can't disagreethe bad sitcoms of disney channeI are a sight to behoId
April 17, 20233 yr hmmmmmmokay so basicaIIy uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyeah 😌
April 17, 20233 yr Openly and normally is how I'd describe it (especially considering how some other shows handle/are forced to handle that sort of thing)
April 17, 20233 yr It's cool to see but, well, Disney ain't gonna do that shit again for a long time lmao
April 17, 20233 yr (I also haven't watched it myself, but I kinda absorbed the info from all the stuff my friends posted)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003