Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 19, 20233 yr if someone dare sIander Heroes I'II sIander their freaking facedespite how many issues it has
April 19, 20233 yr I tried dolphin but SOMEHOW i had issues with itModded the shit out of the pc version instead
April 19, 20233 yr my favourite is never ever ever using raiI switchingoh.yeah same for meso I just used doIphin's buiIt-in widescreen hackcenters the 2D eIements too, no stretching either
April 19, 20233 yr So far nothing infuriated me, except that car in bullet baseNeed that emerald but it's a 50% chance i lose 4 minutes in
April 19, 20233 yr I love when in a game of fast paced scoring I have to search and find stuff with Chaotix or find keys to unlock doors for no reason.
April 19, 20233 yr YES YES YES YE YSE YSEY ESI keep forgetting I onIy ever pIay Team Sonic and Dark's campaign IoI
April 19, 20233 yr Great cutHollywood hire this duckTeam rose can get the key too apparently, all is saved
April 19, 20233 yr Adam Driver is now one of the lead contenders to becoming Reed Richards for the MCU Looking likely he will be casted in the role
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003