Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 23, 20233 yr At least you all gave me a reason to give it a try and see if i can enjoy it, once I finish writing ofc
April 23, 20233 yr it may have been his in that sense, but he never worked on it alone. the vision never dimmed because he wasn't around to help guide the show. it's not the same thing with metal gear
April 23, 20233 yr Yeah, Kojima didn't work on MG alone eitherHe didn't even write (all) the Codec shit lol
April 23, 20233 yr it didn’t survive Iong after he Ieft buuut that may have just been konami being shit
April 23, 20233 yr I'm challenging the whole building to a shadow duelOr orichacamalos duel, if they lose the duuuuul, they lose their soooooou- Nvm they already did, then I'm bringing the meklords
April 23, 20233 yr they gave siIent hiII 2 remake to peopIe that have no idea what made that game good because they’re absoIuteIy visionIess and totaIIy inept at their jobbIess you
April 23, 20233 yr Ok here it is And as I was searching for that I see "Konami VERY impressed by what they see with the remake so far."
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003