Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.6k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

because of what is in the leaks

but it's something I already told him before the game got even leaked due to it being obvious

💀

Leviathan is so getting axed

but probably better

I can't imagine a fight like leviathan that would work in a character action game

Eikon fight would probably only be possible with phoenix and I don't know if another phoenix fight would be too much for this game

I don't have time for games, just answer the question, snek boi

Well the truth Birdman is that it doesn't have anything to do with it- it was a joke lol

Ah, I just didn't get the joke

For anyone seeing GOTG 3 this week, teasers for Oppenheimer and Dune 2 will likely be there for theatres only.

it’s aIien’s time to shine

Uhhh.

You’ll never believe what happened.

I uh. I actually quit Genshin.

:blobsweats:

Completely.

you'll be back, they always come back

damn, too bad it happened before he dropped

I actually forgot about him completely until now:wtf_ven:

I might go back on and wish for him, just because, but I won’t play the game anymore.

Attempting to catch up was overwhelming, I wasn’t happy with the newer characters, and building the characters the way I wanted felt like a chore.

Also, I became too busy for events and the game became too high maintenance.

Fair enough, I get that. I've had the game for years and I come back to it every now and again-- it's a lot to take in lol. I care enough about the story-ish to not delete it but, yeah.

There’s also the fun addition of personal baggage on the account which is a can of worms I don’t want to open.

I do love the story, but not enough to deal with the bs gacha system and agony of farming artifacts.

farming artifacts is pain, yes

way too IiteraIIy have the same exact reasons as me Imao

the Ionger I pIayed, the Iess rewarding it became

UX gameplay was more enjoyable than Genshin.

They way HYV handled Sumeru was so bs and I do not want to see how they handle Natlan.

I had something to look forward to in UX.

the story quests were aIso piss easy after you kept nothing but 7stars

weII except king candy and the Iast boss

I’ve given up on HYV as a whole.

ah, ya mean the skin tone issue

?

okay what did they do

I thought Sumeru was Iike, the forest pIace

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top