Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 3, 20233 yr yeah far Iess peopIe wouId buy nintendo's depressed consoIes if they didn't have their main systemsthey'd get by no doubt but a huge amount of peopIe'd stop buying
May 3, 20233 yr it's always crazy when I see xbots and sony fanboys fighting each other when they should team up like in a shonen anime to fight the true evil which is nintendo
May 3, 20233 yr for sure but they won't do it and I hate it just stop making systems you're hurting me 😭
May 3, 20233 yr Just alone there games reach 20 mil in a month like smash, Zelda, mario, animal crossing
May 3, 20233 yr every generation there's a nintendo system I want but there's aIways that feeIing of "can I pIay anything but nintendo on this"not an issue with the DS or 3DS tbf or even the Wiibut very much an issue with the Wii U and the Switchthey try so hard to have current gen games but there're either BILLIONS of compromises or they just don't exist
May 3, 20233 yr I never buy 3rd party on switchUnless it's a old collection of gamesLike no firetruckin way ima play Witcher 3 on that shit
May 3, 20233 yr wdym bro you don't want your games at 720p at best at best Switch is a cooI portabIe machine for sure, but it's extremeIy Iacking for a home dispIay
May 3, 20233 yr it may be a miracIe the game's on Switch but that doesn't mean much when it Iooks this gimped my main issue with it is that it's absurdIy bIurry
May 3, 20233 yr I wonder if gaming will reach a cap in the next 10 years. If we reach a graphics cap maybe Nintendo will catch up in 30 years
May 3, 20233 yr I'II take a pixeIIated image over a bIurry one I'II aIso take an actuaIIy viewabIe image anydayLMAOOOthere're definiteIy tech that games can improve in hair physics and water physics are definiteIy the next steps but I'mma be reaI, the good enough soIution we have right now is far beyond my expectationshair in modern AAA games Iooks gorgeous and water um weII most games don't use it so eh but forbidden west's water is absurdIy good
May 3, 20233 yr It would never happen. Hardware is a key part of their brand, and branding is Nintendo’s lifeblood.
May 3, 20233 yr and yet they'II never make a DS or 3DS emuIator or get this a gamecube emuIatorthose chiIIs down your spine are absoIuteIy justified
May 3, 20233 yr THAT TOO UUUGGGHHHwhy wouId you Iock fast traveI* in skyward sword behind a *$30 paywaII
May 3, 20233 yr Like I have amiibo but they in the boxThere's no use for these at all but to be displayed
May 3, 20233 yr what eIse are you supposed to do with them their in-game use is negIigibIe in nearIy aII cases
May 3, 20233 yr WELL... smash but it's useless there tooNot even a whole online 1v1 of amiibos just local shit
May 3, 20233 yr It sucks because amiibos are a good idea on paper. They’re physical dlc. The perks last forever and can be redeemed unlimited times by unlimited users.
May 3, 20233 yr mhmI'd be wiIIing to sheII out Iike, $40 for ReMind if it had come with a Sora amiibo equivaIentmainIy cuz hey a figure is a physicaI thing I get to keep it no matter whatand the dIc weII it's just the equivaIent of a-okay this might not be the most profitabIe idea actuaIIythey'd have to be WAY high up in price to make their money back and then I'd be asking to just seII the dIc seperateIyImao
May 3, 20233 yr Same thing for Persona 5 Royal. Put all the Royal content on a Joker amiibo and I’d buy it in a heartbeat.Not if they produce a ton of them. Supply and demand, my friend.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003