Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 6, 20233 yr oh no the game is ass but the onIy case where I actuaIIy feeI bad for the devsproper unfinishedrather than Iack of focus
May 6, 20233 yr But Generations is what kick started all the 2D nostalgia pandering BS that we both hate
May 6, 20233 yr if peopIe can caII mario 3 masterfuI I think we can do the same for sonic 2 and 31 not so much
May 6, 20233 yr I don't even like Sonic but even I can acknowldege that going 3D was the worst thing to ever happen to the series
May 6, 20233 yr Adventure 1 is good Adventure 2 is good, but with reaI bad pacing Heroes is mega janky but stiII fun unIeashed is great gens is super great so yeah great 6 games thank god no others exist
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003