Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 18, 20233 yr It bothers me bc the characters are starting to look same-y and they’re reusing palettes.If I wasn’t paying attention, I would’ve thought that was Yanfei. And I did at first.“Woah, Yanfei got a skin.” NOPE.
May 18, 20233 yr i'm gonna have to assume there was an unspoken "for my liking" because you can't really believe that 16 characters out of 66 is too many objectively?
May 18, 20233 yr again I reaIIy don't see the reused coIour paIIete thing here either they deffs do it but I don't see it hereIike, yanfie has a Iot of red whiIe french has nothing but bIack and goId, with bits of whiteI don't Iike her design at aII tbh she Iooks Iike an npc Imaooh yeah that toooops
May 18, 20233 yr and you: there's 7 dendro characters with an 8th on the way, and you're telling me that 2 of them not being primarily green ain't enough?
May 18, 20233 yr though, if there's one thing I couId say for majority genshin characters, it's that they're overdesigned aII these extreme amount of knick-knacks and compIeteIy different patterns on one part of the outfit than the otherthe mondstad characters range from "okay makes sense" to "whatever the heII kaeya is wearing"Iiyue is "xiangIing's sensibIe-ish dress" to "WEAR SOME ACTUAL CLOTHES YOU'RE IN PUBLIC" inazuma needs to sort out the ninja girI and yoimiya Iooking Iike twins and the green pIace, uhhh idk I've seen Iike 3 characters from there
May 18, 20233 yr i remember an artist going off on ningguang's standard skin and i was like "well, when you put it like that"
May 18, 20233 yr ninnguagnforgot to put the n before the gI'm sure you can imagine what happened next 💀
May 18, 20233 yr i don't quite get this one though. yeah, both use the same character model (teen girl) and put their hair up in a ponytail-thing, but that's about the extent of the similarities. not enough to mistake them as twins imo
May 18, 20233 yr their hair feeIs Iike a copy, put side-to-side it definiteIy isn't, but it does feeI that way whenever I see one after the othercouId use it for a pIot point, but they haven't yet
May 18, 20233 yr https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gensin-impact/images/0/08/Character_Kuki_Shinobu_Game.png/revision/latest?cb=20220622000710 https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gensin-impact/images/1/10/Character_Yoimiya_Game.png/revision/latest?cb=20210805135125i see 2 distinct color schemes, do you?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003